Our Gold Buddha pendant is gold filled and comes on an 18" gold plated chain.
All jewelry pieces are delicate and need extra care and love. As such, please:
- Take off the jewelry if you plan to get wet such as going to the beach, pool, shower, bath, spa etc.
- Remove the jewelry before going to sleep, exercise or if you plan to do any physically strenuous activities. This is to avoid any unnecessary wear and tear.
- Put on the jewelry last, only after you apply any make-up, skin care products, perfume, hairspray, etc.
- Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, acid, alkali, corrosive substances, etc. This includes not using any chemical jewelry cleaners.
- Wipe down your jewelry with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place.
♥ The Gold Filled jewelry pieces are very durable and with proper usage and care tend to last longer than Gold Plated ones. 1/20th of the weight is real gold and it has more real gold than Gold Plated.
♥ Gold Filled jewelry pieces are an affordable alternative to solid gold and safe to be worn by people with sensitive skin.
♥ With proper care, Gold Filled jewelry can last a very long time.